- Rowan slept ’till 9:15 this morning!
- Thinking she would be fine if we skipped her morning nap, I ran a bunch of errands. Notsomuch. Not sure who the (almost) two year old was in my cart but it was not my happy Row-Row.
- Speaking of not happy Row-Row, the free cookie at Publix didn’t even cheer her up. (!!!)
- I was very thankful for nap-time today. Trying to get some text done on the Lookbook or at least get these ideas out of my head. Can you have idea constipation? Is that a term? It should be. So there.
- I saw this on my errands this morning….seriously cute in person but it’s my life rule to never buy anything at Old Navy that’s not on sale. It’s basically like nails scratching a chalkboard to me. Just. Can’t. Do. It.
- Sleepy girl is waking up now.
- So I should probably go.
- I’ll be back soon because as BooMama says, I have some thoughts on some things.
- And I can’t wait to share with you my review of the Rock and Republic Capsule Collection for Kohl’s. (Loved it!)
- And perhaps a few more sneak peeks from Friday.
- Until the next time my friends!